You may already have the Coffee Cafe bundle from Stampin' UP!., and if you do, you may have already discovered that you don't have to just create coffee drinks with the bundle!! How about an ice cold glass of lemonade!? :)
I combined my Lemon Zest bundle (pg 90 in the current Stampin' Up! catalog) with the Coffee Cafe bundle for this cute, refreshing card!
And you are probably saying... Um, Patty, WHY do you have the marbled stamp in that photo??? It's because I stamped it over and over in Daffodil Delight on top of the cup die cut to make lemonade... I liked the way it's swirling around in the cup!!
If you are interested in purchasing any of the supplies to make any of the projects you see here on my blog, just click on any of the product photos at the bottom of this post to go right to my online store.
Save 10% !!! The Lemon Zest stamp set and punch, as well as the Coffee Cafe stamp set and framelit dies are both available in a bundle... automatically saving you 10% on your purchase! See product photos at the bottom of this post for more info and shopping links!
Can you see how I used the lemon punch in a couple of ways!? :)
I also stamped the ice cubes from the Coffee Cafe bundle in the cup and then added Fine-Tip glue to them, let it dry and it dries glossy!! They look wet and cold!! It doesn't take long to dry... especially in the summer weather!
Can you see the swirls in the cup from the Marbled background stamp!?
Don't the ice cubes look shiny and wet!!? Too fun!!
Card Details & Tips:
- Cut base card with Real Red Cardstock to 4-1/4" x 11", score at 5-1/2" and create a top fold card
- Stamp Whisper White background (4" x 5-1/4") repeatedly with the lemon slice from the Lemon Zest stamp set in Daffodil Delight ink
- Stamp "coffee" cup in Memento Black ink (0r Archival Black) onto Whisper White cardstock, then ink Marbled stamp in Daffodil Delight ink and stamp over and over onto the cup. Die cut.
- Add cup to card and stamp straw and ice cubes.
- Die cut Whisper White cup lid, lightly sponge edges with soft suede ink for dimension, add with Stampin Dimensionals to the card.
- Stamp lemon on Whisper White with Daffodil Delight ink, punch out with punch.
- Stamp greeting in black ink and Real Red ink as shown
- Add Fine-Tip glue to the ice cubes per instructions above
Shop for any of these Stampin' Up! supplies in my online Stampin' Up! store by clicking any of the product photos below: