I hope you enjoyed the fun little Bear Baby Card I shared with you a few days ago (here)! I hope you also like this cute "Welcome, Baby" Elephant card featuring the Stampin' Up! "A Little Wild" stamp set / Little Loves framelits dies bundle and striped paper from the Whole Lot of Lovely DSP paper pack.
This card is simply a 4-1/4" x 11" top fold card with a couple inches cut off the front flap. It really creates a fun alternative design to a regular folded card!!
Supplies and Details to create this card:
- Card Base: 4-1/4" x 11" "top fold" card with Tranquil Tide cardstock - cut a couple inches off the front flap
- Cut a 4" x 3-1/2" piece of striped paper from the Whole Lot of Lovely DSP pack for the top flap of the card
- Cut a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White to line the inside of the card
- Stamp the elephant from A Little Wild in Archival Black ink onto a piece of pattered Soft Sky paper from the Coffee Break designer paper pack and die cut with the Little Loves elephant framelit die and your Big Shot
- Use Stampin' Dimensionals to pop up the elephant onto a die cut Whisper White Stitched shape framelit circle
- Place the circle onto a Scalloped Circle framelit die cut with Pool Party Cardstock and add to front flap of card
- Punch a strip of Tranquil Tide cardstock with the Decorative Ribbon Border punch and add to the back of the front flap of the card with a Fine-Tip glue pen
- Stamp Welcome Baby from the Badges & Banners stamp set in Tranquil Tide ink on Whisper White cardstock and punch with the Duet Banner punch. Punch an additional banner with Tranquil Tide cardstock and layer behind the white banner. Add to card with dimensionals.
- Add a piece of Soft Sky 3/8" classic weave ribbon to finish the front of the card
- Stamp images from the Better Together stamp set in Tranquil Tide and Pool Party on the inside and send this card to a special couple who just had a baby!! :)
All Stampin' UP! supplies used on this card can be found listed at the bottom of this post, and you can purchase any of them by simply clicking on the product photos. It will take you right to my online Stampin' Up! store.
The 2 versions below are nearly the same.. I just tied the ribbon differently.. I think I like the bow better...