It's been awhile since I've shared my craft space and how I organize my Stampin' Up! supplies, so I thought it was time for my new viewers to see how I organize it all!
Scroll down for a video tour!
As with any crafting or hobby room, my space is always evolving and changing. Some of my crafting supplies have moved around or are being stored a little differently now, but I hope these links and video give you some good ideas for organizing YOUR crafting space!
Additional Craft Room Storage Solutions & Tips:
- My Stamp Loft Tour
- My Stamp-n-Storage ink pad holders
- My Stamp-n-Storage Project Life Card organizer
- My Stamp-n-Storage paper/cardstock organizers
- My Stamp-n-Storage wafer die storage
- Storage Tip for organizing Stampin' Up! accessories
- Craft Room organizing tips while shopping at the Container Store
- Storing Washi Tape on large rings
View the VIDEO TOUR below:
If you are viewing this in an email, you'll need to CLICK HERE to watch the video.
Need a Stampin' UP! catalog? Please Ask!
If you have not yet seen the 2017 Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog, and would like a copy, please let me know! My regular customers should have received one by now, but perhaps you are new and have not placed your first order yet, and I'd love to send you one!
Ready to place an order? Click HERE to shop in my online Stampin' Up! store 24/7!
Rewards! Be sure to record your $50+ orders on your Free Stamps with Patty form!