REMINDER: Special Sale from Stampin' UP!
- SPECIAL SALE: click HERE to read about the SALE ITEMS valid Sept. 1 - 7
Truth be Told... I want to start playing with Christmas products from the 2016 Stampin' UP! Holiday catalog right now BECAUSE they are all so amazing!!! ... but I challenged myself to make 72 Fall cards over the holiday weekend and I did it!!! We have plenty of months to celebrate Fall.. so I hope you enjoy these card ideas as we ring in the Fall season!
In addition to these cards above I made TONS more fall card designs.. check back again later this week for more fall card ideas!
For the cards I'm sharing with you today, I have combined several different products, here is a shopping list for you:
- Petals & Paisleys designer paper, page 47 Holiday Catalog, #142017
- Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set, page 53, #142252 or 142255
- In Color Doilies, pg 175 Annual catalog, #141674
- Whisper White Note Cards, pg 176 Annual Catalog, #131527
- "Give Thanks" from the Suite Seasons stamp set, pg 43 Holiday catalog, #142206 or 142209
- August Paper Pumpkin kit, refills available online HERE to current subscribers
- 3/8" Ribbon pack, pg 47 Holiday catalog #142021
- "Hello" from the Jar of Love stamp set, pg 75 Annual catalog #141587
(shop online anytime by clicking on the product photos at the bottom of this blog post!)
The Delightful Dijon ribbon is such a beautiful touch for these cards!!! Find that in the 3-pack on page 47 in your Holiday catalog. Need a catalog? let me know!
I layered a 3-1/4" x 4-3/4" piece of Petals & Paisleys paper onto the little note cards in the August Paper Pumpkin kit, and also onto Whisper White note cards.
Petals and Paisleys Stampin' UP! color combo:
Cajun Craze, Copper Foil, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
I stamped and colored 72 little scarecrows for my weekend stamping project, and then created tons of different cards with them. The cards I'm sharing today are great fall cards to send anytime this fall season.
In Color Doilies... I was excited to see how nicely the In Color Doilies coordinated with my cards!
SCARECROWS: I stamped 72 little scarecrows from the fun Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set, using Archival Black ink, then I colored them with Stampin' Write markers and my Aquapainter.
After coloring, I punched them out with the matching Cookie Cutter Builder punch. So easy!!
This cute punch is found on page 6 in the new 2016 Stampin' UP! Holiday catalog. You can purchase it as a money-saving bundle with the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set! :)
Details for coloring the Halloween Scarecrows:
- face is colored with an Aquapainter and the Sahara Sand ink (drops of ink from the ink refill)
- pants are colored with the Marina Mist Stampin' Write Marker
- hat is colored with a Cajun Craze Stampin' Write marker
- patch & heart colored with a Real Red Stampin' Write marker
- shirt is colored with an Aquapainter and some Cajun Craze ink (drops from the ink refill)
- "straw" is colored with a Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Marker
Did You Know?
- Paper Pumpkin has a BOGO sale going on right now!! New subscribers will get the October Kit for free!! Sign up now and pay full price for your Septmber kit, and get October kit Free! click to SUBSCRIBE NOW. Read more info here!
- Paper Pumpkin subscribers can order the refill kits for the Bold Botanicals kit shown above, (and other kits!). CLICK HERE to see the kits available!
Great Offer from Stampin' UP! for First Time Paper Pumpkin craft kit subscribers!
Subscribe between now and Sept. 10th, and you'll pay full price for your first. kit ($19.95) and then you'll receive the 2nd monthly kit for free! Use promo code BOGO at checkout.
Simple! Buy one - get one!
Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter
Patty's FREE VIDEO tutorials