I love coloring!
I have loved to color since I was a little girl, when the Burnt Sienna crayon in the big Crayola 64 pack was my favorite color! I still love to color, and thought this adorable Christmas Cuties stamp set would be the perfect set to try out some coloring with my Copic Markers!
Were you sad like I was when Stampin' Up! discontinued the Blendabilities Markers? I decided to buy a few Copic Markers and give them a try with the great outline image stamp sets from Stampin' Up!
Have you tried this great Woodlands Embossing Folder background technique yet?
- Lightly brayer some Lost Lagoon ink directly onto the Woodland Embossing folder (the side with the raised background and "depressed" tree trunks)
- Stamp some trees onto the folder with the Wonderland set and Garden Green ink
- Punch out a circle using a post-it note, and put it onto your white card panel
- Put the white card into the embossing folder, run through the Big Shot
- Take the post-it note circle off the white card and VOILA! A winter tree scene with a moon!
I added a "snowy hill" with a piece of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper to the bottom of the card, then after coloring and cutting out my Christmas Cutie, I added him (her?) to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
As you can see I colored 2 of these little cuties... so now I need to make another card with my 2nd cutie!!
Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter
Patty's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Need a Stampin' Up! catalog?