Here is one of the fun projects we made at my Luv 2 Stamp Group downline meeting in March:
Carol demonstrated how to put together the milk carton die, and my downline received that helpful handout, and then I demonstrated a tip for punching out the bird... you can see my tip in the VIDEO TUTORIAL below!
- Milk Carton Die and the Big Shot - item #117310
- Shades of Spring Designer Paper - item #117160
- Tiny Tags stamp set - item #118091
- Medium Jewelry Tag punch - item #117190
- 1/2" Library Clips - item # 112581
- Sticky Strip - item #104294
- Soft Subtles Cardstock asst - item # 105568
- Chocolate Chip ink - item # 100908
- Extra Large Two Step Bird punch - item #117191
Cut your different colored cardstock into strips when punching the bird punch to help eliminate excess waste. SEE VIDEO above for details.