This is the 4th project we made at my BIG SHOT CLASS. I love this card and so did all of the participants :)
This card uses the Petals A Plenty Impressions Folder from Stampin' Up! It's only available for a limited time in the Holiday Mini Catalog... so if you don't have it yet, be sure to use my SHOP NOW link below to get it soon! :) (item code 116824 - pg 21)
To make this wonderful tree, follow these steps.
1. cut a triangle from Stampin' Up! chipboard (any size or shape triangle is ok) - I had to cut 2 pieces and layer them together
2. lay them ON TOP of your Petals a Plenty Embossing folder
3. put your cardstock INSIDE the folder
4. put the folder (w/ cardstock inside) on TOP of tab 1 of the multipurpose platform and put a CLEAR PLATE ON TOP of the whole thing (have have detached tab 2, that is why you don't see it)
5. run it through the Stampin' Up! Big Shot and you will get this!
6. Cut a reverse mask to cover the flat portion of your card, and lay it over your cardstock. Using a sponge dauber color the tree with any color desired (Old Olive used here)
8. Color in the berries with a Real Red marker (item code 100052)
9. Layer onto Real Red and Old Olive. I sponged the edges of my Sahara Sand cardstock with both the Old Olive and Shimmer Paint.
10. I punched a star from the "Bridesmaid" striped specialty paper and added a gold brad to the center. (item codes 109045 and 116479)
Add a greeting of your choice - we used printed greetings from My Digital Studio and punched them out with the Modern Label punch!