Whooohooo!! Today is the Big Day .. I'm travelling to Utah (via Vegas) to attend the Stampin' Up! Founder's Circle retreat!! Founder's Circle is for the top 100 demonstrators in Stampin' Up! plus the top 10 in several categories (US and Canada). I was #18 in the company last year, and #8 in one of the top 10 categories, so I get to attend this fabulous event again!!
I will be posting all week from St. George, Utah, with updates on what we do, what we stamp, what we eat (of course!) and of course, the wonderful gifts Stampin' Up! showers us with!!
One fun thing we do is to swap cards.. all 125 of us!!
Here is the card I will be swapping.. it uses the TECHNIQUE shown HERE in case you missed it last week.
- Patterned Pines hostess set (Holiday mini catalog)
- Always Artichoke ink and cardstock (pg 157)
- Bravo Burgundy ink and cardstock (pg 157)
- Shimmery White cardstock (item 101910, pg 159)
- Big Shot and Petals A Plenty embossing folder (item 116824, pg 21 mini catalog)
- Bravo Burgundy 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (item 109028, pg 183)
- Word Window Punch (105090) and Modern Label punch (116630) pg 187