This is the 3rd project from my 6x6 Technique Book Class that I taught this week. Yes, there was definitely a FLOWER theme going on ! :)
The stamps are "inked" in bleach, stamped on Chocolate Chip cardstock, and accented with Barely Banana cardstock, Vanilla ribbon and Taste of Textiles striped paper.
· Bleach (fresh, newly purchased bleach is best)
· Disposable “Glad” type container
· Paper towels
· Stamps – outline images work best
1. Be sure you are in a well ventilated area, and you may wish to protect your clothing or wear old clothes
2. To make a “bleach pad” fold a paper towel or 2 in fourths and place it in a sandwich size disposable plastic container (Gladware type)
3. Pour some bleach onto the paper towel – enough to make it wet but not soaking or dripping wet
4. Stamp your outline image stamp into the bleach pad – but be careful not to let the bleach puddle up on your stamp
5. Stamp immediately onto cardstock, holding stamp for a few seconds to let the bleach fully penetrate the cardstock. Lift stamp and watch the cardstock change color
6. Experiment with different colors of cardstock.. not many bleach to white - it’s fun to see what color they turn!
7. Clean stamps immediately with Stampin’ Mist, dry and store.
8. Dispose of your “bleach pad” when done stamping for the day.